Wednesday, May 11, 2005

eBay Live Auctions Rocks!

Quick note - Part of my job is to manage a quirky platform called eBay Live Auctions (www.ebayliveauctions.com). It's semi-integrated to eBay.com (you'll see a link on the left on the homepage and search listings with a blue paddle next to them). It lets you tune in real auction house sales and compete against floor bidders via a java applet on your computer. If you were ever curious about live auctions or are in the mood to buy antiques, fine art, jewelry or memorabilia - go check it out.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When will it launch for B&I?

8:57 PM  
Blogger blogsurfer said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! You have a pretty cool site. Here is another one of my most favorite Bizarre eBay Auction sites. It always amazes me what bizarre stuff people try to sell.. and sometimes they do! Wow!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares