Friday, January 06, 2006

Hollywood... CES Style

Well, I was intending to post a long diatribe on the prerequisites of community-building given the increasing importance of user-generated content. But then I realized it was Friday afternoon, so I'll leave you with this news item from CES regarding Yahoo instead. (Sorry GBetts :)) I wonder if Tom and Ellen are available for my upcoming preso at Evans Data Developer Relations Conference...

(Here's an interesting breakdown on community in the meantime "The 12 Principles of Collaboration")

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, my first ever publically mentioned contribution to a blog.

You see, I feel once information makes it to a blog it is too late to do anything about it. There is a group behind the blogger that makes the blog go.

I am one of them :)

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares