Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Netvibes, Meebo and Alexa. A good threesome.

Netvibes just integrated Alexa and Meebo into their embedded widgets for users. Very cool. Given I use Alexa/Alexaholic on an almost daily basis to measure potential partners' online activity, as well as other sites of interest, the Alexa widget is way useful as a monitoring tool. While I like Meebo, the integration of the Meebo service into Netvibes feels a bit contrived. The interface on Netvibes simply mirrors the Meebo experience. I would have rather had a tighter integration so I could access Meebo chat directly from my Netvibes homepage, rather than a separate 'chat' tab . Maybe fold the contact list into the regular chat window and expand only when needed. Ah well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares